January 18, 2009

date # 2 with jason johnson


I REALLY enjoy the company of this boy who is named Jason Johnson (also my brother -in-laws name)We already went on one date. He is from Ogden Utah tho... so he has to drive 2 hours,just to see me! anyways our date:was SO MUCH FUN! when he came we went to Wal Mart to pick up a few things to make some pizza with!He said he was professional pizza maker because that's what he would ALWAYS make on his mission in Russia! so i said ok... we are going to need some pizza sauce,pizza toppings,and pizza dough! He said that we will need pizza sauce,pizza toppings,BUT we wont be needing pizza crust,because, we will be using PIE CRUST! so we got all the stuff we needed we came back to my apartment to make it! it was ...uhm lets just say....not my FAVORITE! it was really flaky ...not my cup of tea at all he loved it tho! So i pretended to like it...saying what a master chef he was and stuff like that to build him up! so after we did that we went in my room and chatted for about an hour or two! just about what we want out of life and things like that!then it FINALLY came to the end of the night! we were standing at the doorway.... and he leaned in and planted a simple PECK on my LIPS!It was a FUN NIGHT to say the least !

6 comments:

lauren said...

excused me ... jason johnson how funny. better not have been my hunny...j/k

Lindsey said...

That pizza sounds really gross!! A peck on the lips huh? I want to see pics of him!!

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

he is from Ogden? girl you need to go to ogden so we can see you!

Lisa Mc said...

Sister!! You NEVER take him into your room! I am glad you had a good date and kiss! I am glad you are learning to be kind!

Leslie said...

Sounds like fun Emily! Let's see some pics of this boy!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

yay em!!! he seems like a stud and better take care of you!! :D