January 18, 2009

College Fiesta!!


As many of you know ,my family LOVES t o throw party's! I have been kind of missed all the party's that we throw! Anyways James (the guy across the hall from me) last week invited us all to his apartment for some soup! This week i decided that it should have a Mexican fiesta theme!!I am making tacos and we are going to have Queso dip and chips! This week I invited everyone on my floor over!and a few other people (i hope i bought enough food!)anyways I'm WAY EXCITED to get back into throwing party's! we will see how it goes ill report back! I bought a new game "In A Pickle" i hope its fun!

3 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

My family likes In a Pickle. How fun that you are throwing parties! How was it?

Lisa Mc said...

Em I am so glad you are having a good time!!

Jamie and Mike said...

How fun! How did the party go?