January 1, 2009

lil' miss molly




i was ALWAYS SO BORED IN UTAH! because i would have nothing to do ALL day long! So i finally said "I'm sick of being bored all the time" and me not having any talents,now i aspire to be your very own MOLLY MORMON!! i just needed stuff to do while I'm in Utah and bored! That is why Lugene Spencer- the tying quilt cynosure taught me how to tie quilts! (I'm giving a few guys up in Utah quilts for valentines day!) and i went over to Kristen Child's house and she taught me how to make healthy cinnamon rolls...oxymoron? i am also going to try and get in a kick boxing class! we will see how that goes? Thanks mom for running me all over the place!

3 comments:

lauren said...

thanks for the cinnamon rolls they were yummy, you better start practicing being mom! maybe try sewing! way to go molly!

Channa said...

I bet they were great - your mom is such a fantastic cook! Oh, and don't feel bad. I didn't make it to New Years either...I fell asleep! :)

Jamie and Mike said...

Emily I went to bed way earlier than you girl! I figure what's the point...I don't want to be tired and grumpy on New Year's Day! The cinnamon rolls sound yummy...maybe you'll have to give me the recipe so I can eat more and pretend they're good for me??? When did you go back to school?