January 8, 2009

BUSY/BLESSED DAY!!



Today i went to two meetings! the first one was to find some other people rather than my family to pay for the tuition and books! i did find some people! -voc rehab- they got me in state tuition, and they are paying for ALL OF MY SCHOOLING AND BOOKS!! tho i am not a resident yet! (i will be a resident in April) then i went to the medicaid appointment,i just had to select a health care plan! Everyone In the room chose the same one! so it worked out great! I am so happy that my parents (especially my mom remembered to fax the paper for my books to George!

3 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Hurrah for you Emily!!! Your the best!!! We miss you! Thanks for saving me money.

Lindsey said...

Ya for free stuff :O)

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

I'm glad everything worked out =)